Dwarf weed seeds can be planted in a herb patch in order to produce grimy dwarf weeds. This requires a Farming level of 79.
A nearby gardener will not watch over your growing dwarf weed.
Dwarf weed seeds can be obtained as a monster drop, by pickpocketing Master Farmers or bought from the Vinesweeper minigame for 9000 points each.
Planting dwarf weed seeds are very profitable, so therefore players are advised to make sure that the herb does not die. Ultracompost is strongly recommended, as this is the best way of preventing your herbs from getting disease and increasing yield per patch. If you have completed My Arm's Big Adventure, the herb patch on top of the Troll Stronghold becomes disease-free, ensuring that your seed won't die. Even if you plant it there however, you should still use ultracompost to increase your yield and profit.
The following table shows the profit yield, assuming all the herbs and seeds are purchased/sold at the Grand Exchange, for the guide price. If the herb dies, the loss will be -1,477 coins.
Ultracompost yields a minimum of 6 herbs.
|Healthy Dwarf weed plant
||The seed has only just been planted.
||The herb is now ankle height.
||The herb is now knee height.
||The herb is now mid-thigh height.
||The herb is fully grown and ready to harvest.
- Pickpocketing Master Farmers.
- Killing monsters throughout RuneScape.
- Trading with other players; the Grand Exchange.
- Loot from certain implings.
- Possible reward for opening wooden alcoves after burning Vyre Corpses.
- Possible loot from Farming crates from Treasure Hunter.
- Possible reward from rare drop table.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.