Dungeoneering tokens are a reward from the Dungeoneering skill and are used to purchase rewards from the rewards trader or from the Elite Dungeon Reward Shop. They can also be used to purchase Dungeoneering experience at a 1:1 ratio. Tokens are received for completing a dungeon; no tokens are earned if the dungeon is left early. The amount of tokens a player receives is dependent on the amount of experience gained for completing a floor, in a 10:1 ratio of experience to tokens rounded down. Bonus experience does not affect token gain.
Tokens can also be obtained in ways other than completing dungeons. Defeating the bosses and mini bosses in elite dungeons such as the Temple of Aminishi will reward the player with 5,000 tokens each. By participating in sinkholes, a player will earn tokens relative to their level and their prize. They can also be obtained by playing Fremennik sagas or as a possible reward from Treasure Hunter in the form of dungeoneering token boxes. Kal'gerion demons, found outside of Daemonheim that can be accessed with 90 Dungeoneering, rarely drop lost tokens, which can be redeemed for a one-time bonus 10,000 Dungeoneering tokens. Tokens can also be earned in sets of 10 or 100 tokens by pickpocketing Meilyr workers.
Players can see how many tokens they have by talking to the rewards trader, typing a quick chat message, by checking the currency pouch, or by attempting to upgrade their ring of kinship within a dungeon.
Players can buy many different types of equipment like weapons such as chaotic equipment or other useful items like scroll of life or the anti-poison totem. A lot of the rewards are very expensive to buy and repair, so players should choose their reward carefully. For a complete list of available rewards and their prices in Dungeoneering tokens, see Dungeoneering/Rewards.
Dungeoneering tokens are also used to upgrade the ring of kinship to provide 12 different types of bonuses towards melee, ranged or magic combat, or skilling. For more information, see, Ring of kinship/Classes.
Dungeoneering tokens are worth 90 coins if used to repair chaotic equipment or roughly 138.5 coins if used to repair gravite weaponry.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 29 April 2019 (Update):
- Wildcards, Dungeoneering tokens and the Shark, Ethereal and Gorajan outfit pieces are now purchasable for F2P via the trader store.
- ninja 20 August 2018 (Update):
- Batches of Dungeoneering reward tokens looted from combat and thieving are now all auto-redeemed.
- Alongside the Slayer Challenges update, the prices of all Dungeoneering rewards were reduced by 50-95% to make them more affordable since Jagex deemed the prices to be too high.