Dungeoneering party simulator
|Dungeoneering party simulator|
|Release||16 May 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You must manufacture another one at an Invention workbench.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A device for improving Dungeoneering XP when completing floors with four or fewer people.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Dungeoneering party simulator is an Invention device that is a part of the cave goblin technology tree. It requires 55 Goblin Currency and level 70 Invention to unlock. It is a consumable device that increases the Dungeoneering experience gained for completing Dungeoneering floors in parties of four or fewer players.
Upon completion of a Dungeoneering floor with a party of 4 or fewer people, the device is consumed from the first player in the party who has one and the party size modifier for the floor is increased by 1. For example, upon completing a floor alone (Difficulty Modifier 1:1) the modifier would be increased to the difficulty for two people (Difficulty Modifier 2:2). This affects all players in the party, not just the one using the item. It doesn't need to be equipped for it to be used.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1,240 XP||200 XP||?||-|
|Discover: Dungeoneering party simulator|
|Connector parts||25||2,493||[r 1]62,325|
|Padded parts||25||558||[r 2]13,950|
|Evasive components||1||15,165||[r 3]15,165|
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Connector parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Hard leather gloves as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Padded parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Evasive components for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Dungeoneering Party Simulator now considers inventory space as intended.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dungeoneering party simulator used to require 2 evasive components on its creation, but this was altered on 5 September 2016 to rebalance the usefulness of this item.
- Originally, it required 1,725 inspiration to discover.