Dungeoneering master cape
|Dungeoneering master cape|
|Release||19 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||72,000 coins|
|Low alch||48,000 coins|
|The cape worn by the true masters of Daemonheim.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Dungeoneering master cape is the cape awarded for achieving True skill mastery by reaching virtual level 120 (equivalent to 104,273,167 experience) Dungeoneering. Its appearance is different from regular skillcapes and has a separate, unique emote from their level 99 skillcape counterpart. The cape is sold by Thok of Daemonheim for 120,000 coins. It was the first master skillcape.
This cape has a continuous animation, where smoke is emitted from the end of the cape, leaving a trail of smoke behind the character while running. This cape, along with the other true mastery capes and the quest point cape, does not come in a trimmed and untrimmed version. Accordingly, it will not trim an untrimmed Dungeoneering cape.
The cape's emote features the Hobgoblin Geomancer, Gravecreeper, a Flesh-spoiler spawn, and the Unholy cursebearer, in that order, appearing in front of and behind the player and being killed by all three combat styles, showing the player's mastery of Dungeoneering.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||33.9||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Perk[edit | edit source]
The Dungeoneering master cape inherits the perk of the base cape: it provides unlimited teleports to any available resource dungeon. The cape can be worn inside Daemonheim (the ability to wear the cape inside Daemonheim does not extend to the support cape, max cape, or completionist cape).
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Thok of Daemonheim||Daemonheim, Heimland Games, Burthorpe Castle, Anachronia Dinosaur Farm, Lumbridge Crater||120,000||Coins||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 July 2020 (Update):
- Misleading info that Max Capes could be taken into Daemonheim has been removed for the Dungeoneering Perk.
- patch 13 August 2018 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to detach a Dungeoneering hood from its skillcape within a dungeon.
- Hooded Dungeoneering capes will no longer be removed when leaving a dungeon.
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering master skillcape now gives a chance to choose which boss you face.
- Increased chance of lore drops inside Daemonheim and Elite Dungeons.
- Ability to wear the Dungeoneering master cape inside Daemonheim.
- ninja 1 June 2015 (Update):
- The master Dungeoneering skillcape icon has been updated in the skill guide to show the correct cape.
- patch 28 April 2014 (Update):
- The dungeoneering master cape now drops 110k coins when dropped in PvP situations.
- patch 30 October 2013 (Update):
- The bow is now wielded correctly during the Dungeoneering 120 skill cape emote.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Dungeoneering skillcapes no longer have a blue background around the Dungeoneering icon.
- patch 26 September 2012 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering master cape now has its black smoke effect again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, 49,166 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The cape was the first cape to use particles.
- If the Dungeoneering stat icon in the stats list or milestones was clicked in-game and onto milestones, it would appear that the True Mastery cape was a trimmed Dungeoneering cape, as the Dungeoneering master cape only came out a few months after the initial release of the Dungeoneering skill, requiring Jagex to add an icon just to fill up the space there. This was fixed on 1 June 2015.
- This cape was released nearly four years before every other master cape, which were voted on being created with a Power to the Players poll.
- Being the oldest master skillcape, the colour design is slightly off compared to the newly released master skillcapes. The cape has a white and black trim to it, while the trimmed dungeoneering cape has no white on it.
- This is the only master skillcape with a different particle emitter.