The Dungeoneering hole can be found north-east of the centre of Lumbridge Crater during the Summer Skill Off and 2020 and 2021 Beach events.
It can be used to gain experience in Dungeoneering continuously at three-second intervals (every five ticks). In the beach events experience can be gained a total of 25 times before needing to take a break. To roughly calculate the experience per hour, you can multiply the experience you get in one action by 1,200. This would omit the time used to restart the activity having to take a break during the beach events.
It is not possible to obtain Gordie the Dungeoneering skilling pet from this activity. This was previously possible during the Summer Skill Off.
- The line "Are those my feet?" is a reference to the episode Hell of the British sitcom Father Ted.
- Another line references the phrase "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." from Dante's Inferno.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 27 July 2020 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering Hole can now be accessed during Happy Hour even with a full temperature gauge.
- Farming and Dungeoneering experience gained on the Beach will no longer scale down when you're levelling past 99.