Dungeoneering cape (t)
|Dungeoneering cape (t)|
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|The cape worn by veterans of Daemonheim.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Dungeoneering cape (t) is the trimmed Cape of Accomplishment for the Dungeoneering skill. It is the trimmed version of the dungeoneering cape. It can be bought for 99,000 coins alongside the Dungeoneering hood from Thok, who is located south of Daemonheim, or Elen Anterth in Prifddinas by players who are level 99 in Dungeoneering and also have one other level 99 skill.
The cape's emote transforms the wearer into a warrior wearing primal equipment, a mage wearing Celestial equipment, or a ranger wearing sagittarian equipment, as depicted below. Prior to the Evolution of Combat, players could influence the cape's otherwise random selection of classes by wearing equipment that gave attack bonuses to a specific class. After the Evolution of Combat, the selection can be influenced simply by wielding a weapon of a certain class. Wielding no weapon turns the wearer into a warrior.
Talking to Thok of Daemonheim gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a keepsake key.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Perk[edit | edit source]
The Dungeoneering cape (t)'s perk provides unlimited teleports to any available resource dungeon. The cape can be worn inside Daemonheim (the ability to wear the cape inside Daemonheim does not extend to the support cape, max cape, or completionist cape).
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|The Max Cape Marketplace||Max Guild||99,000||Coins||∞|
|Thok of Daemonheim||Daemonheim, Heimland Games, Burthorpe Castle, Anachronia Dinosaur Farm, Lumbridge Crater||99,000||Coins||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 July 2020 (Update):
- Misleading info that Max Capes could be taken into Daemonheim has been removed for the Dungeoneering Perk.
- patch 13 August 2018 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to detach a Dungeoneering hood from it's skillcape within a dungeon.
- Hooded dungeoneering capes will no longer be removed when leaving a dungeon.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Dungeoneering skillcapes no longer have a blue background around the Dungeoneering icon.
- hotfix 18 March 2013 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering skillcape emote will now default to use the Melee emote if the player has equal stats in Melee, Ranged and Mage instead of choosing a random emote.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- This skillcape's emote no longer causes female avatars to transform into males during the animation.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, 162,089 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- When attempting to teleport whilst doing the emote text will come up reading "You can't do that while transmogrified into this form."
- When this cape is activated the NPC that comes out is gender specific, if you are male they will all be male, if you are female they will all be female. Previously for females only the warrior would come out as female while the others remained male, this has since been changed.
- Players with 99 Dungeoneering can replace the group gatestone portal with a skillcape stand, using 1 tangle gum branches. It provides no practical use, although they can interact with the stand to perform the skillcape emote.