Dungeoneering rewards are purchased with tokens from the rewards trader in the camp south of Daemonheim or from Wythien south of the Gorajo resource dungeon in the Meilyr Clan of Prifddinas. The tokens will have been transferred to him via the smuggler, so the player only needs to visit the reward trader to start cashing in their winnings. Players who wish to recover traded rewards lost through alchemy, destruction or other means must pay Dungeoneering tokens in full - players cannot receive the same reward for free. All of the rewards are untradeable.
On 21 April 2010, an update radically lowered the prices of all rewards. Previously, the prices were so high that a player could not earn enough tokens to buy the items by the time they achieved the level required.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Due to the size of the article with its full descriptions of rewards, only summaries are listed here. Please visit Dungeoneering/Rewards/Full.
Jagex announced the minimum levels to obtain and use an item; however, even after the price decrease, many of the level requirements are still inaccurate meaning a player needs more experience than listed in order to have received the tokens required to purchase an item, assuming all tokens are earned by Dungeoneering normally. The Jagex requirements and token requirements are both listed in the below list, but a player must get the higher level of the two (bolded, for ease of reference) in order to obtain the reward. All token level requirements are calculated based on experience needed to get the item as a player's first reward. Obtaining something after using some tokens on something else will require an even higher Dungeoneering level than the given token based level.
It should be noted that the "Token-imposed level requirement" assumes that tokens are only earned by Dungeoneering (and that no Gorajo cards which affect Dungeoneering experience or tokens earned are used), and are not earned in other ways that do not necessarily give Dungeoneering experience, such as Sinkholes and Elite Dungeons. Without this assumption, it is possible to have enough tokens to buy the reward at the minimum level required in-game.
|Icon||Item||Token cost||Token-imposed requirement||Level requirement||Members||Other requirements||Description|
|Dungeoneering experience reward||1||1||1||No||None||Grants Dungeoneering experience at a 1:1 ratio (1 token = 1 XP).|
|Ring of kinship reset||50,000||66||1||No||None||Resets the spent customization of your ring of kinship, refunding the tokens spent.|
|Hoardstalker ring recharge||10,000||49||1||No||None||Recharges a depleted hoardstalker ring in your inventory.|
|Wild card||20,000||56||1||Yes||None||Grants a free card upon entering a Sinkhole.|
|Bonecrusher||34,000||62||21||Yes||21||While carrying the bonecrusher, un-noted bones defined in its settings that are dropped by NPCs via combat or Hunter are automatically buried for prayer XP.|
|Herbicide||34,000||62||21||Yes||21||While carrying the herbicide, all un-noted herb drops defined in its settings are destroyed, granting twice the normal Herblore experience received for cleaning them.|
|Charming imp||100,000||73||21||Yes||21||Charm drops are automatically looted and placed into the inventory. Any charm and spirit gem drops defined in its settings are instead destroyed for Summoning XP.|
|Scroll of life||10,000||49||25||Yes||25||Gives a permanent effect: When harvesting farming patches (including dead), there is a 10% chance your seeds will be returned to you. There is also a 5% chance of getting a tree seed back from a dead tree.|
|Gem bag||2,000||34||25||No||25||Holds up to 100 combined of uncut rubies, emeralds, sapphire, and diamonds.|
|Arcane pulse necklace||6,500||45||30||No||30||Increases magic bonus by 13.|
|Farsight quick shot necklace||6,500||45||30||No||30||Increases ranged bonus by 13.|
|Brawler's jab necklace||6,500||45||30||No||30||Increases strength bonus by 13.|
|Twisted bird skull necklace||8,500||48||30||No||30||When equipped, this item restores 50 Prayer points for each regular, burnt, or bat bone buried.|
|Smithing autoheater||4,000||40||35||No||35||Upon reaching 0% heat, the autoheater will consume 5 coal from the metal bank and raise the heat to 33%.|
|Advanced smithing autoheater||40,000||64||70||Yes||70||Upon reaching 0% heat, the advanced autoheater will consume 50 coal from the metal bank and raise the heat to 60%.|
|Gem bag (upgraded)||20,000||56||40||Yes||45||Holds up to 60 each of uncut rubies, emeralds, sapphire, diamonds, and dragonstones.|
|Shieldbow sight||10,000||49||45||No||45||Can be attached to maple, magic, and elder shieldbows to increase their accuracy and damage.|
|Law staff||10,000||49||45||No||45||Stores up to 1,000 law runes. There is a 1/10 chance that the staff will negate the law rune cost of a spell that is cast with it.|
|Gravite weapons (main-hand)||40,000 (each)||63||45||No||55
|Some of the strongest free-to-play degradable weapons.|
|Gravite weapons (off-hand)||20,000 (each)||56||45||No||55
|Some of the strongest free-to-play degradable weapons.|
|Tome of frost||43,000||64||48||No||48||When wielded in the shield slot, it provides an infinite stock of water runes.|
|Amulet of zealots||40,000||63||48||No||48||When equipped, adds +10% to the effect of certain stat-boosting prayers, but gives -5 Prayer bonus.|
|Scroll of cleansing||20,000||56||49||Yes||49||Gives a permanent effect: Provides a 1/8 chance that a potion will be mixed twice as fast, and a 1/10 chance of saving an ingredient.|
|When purchased, the special attack cost for combat summoning familiars is permanently reduced by 20%. This is a passive effect and the cape does not have to be worn for this to be enabled.|
|Nature staff||12,500||52||53||No||53||Stores up to 1,000 nature runes. When casting spells, there is a 1/10 chance that a nature rune will not be used.|
|Scroll of efficiency||20,000||56||55||No||55||Gives a permanent effect: When completing a smithing object, each bar used in its recipe has a 2% chance of being refunded. Over time this should save 1 bar for every 50 used.|
|Arcane blast necklace||15,500||54||55||No||50||Increases magic bonus by 24.|
|Farsight snap shot necklace||15,500||54||55||No||50||Increases ranged bonus by 24.|
|Brawler's hook necklace||15,500||54||55||No||50||Increases strength bonus by 24.|
|Split dragontooth necklace||17,000||55||60||Yes||60||When equipped, this item has features equivalent to twisted bird skull necklace. In addition, it restores 100 prayer points for each big bone, baby dragon bone, and wyvern bone buried.|
|You cannot be poisoned while wielding it in your off-hand slot. It can also be placed in the pocket slot but will instead halve poison damage.|
|Scroll of proficiency||20,000||56||60||Yes||60||Gives a permanent effect: Whenever the player constructs an item that requires three or more planks, there is a chance that they will retain a plank. This chance is dependent on the planks that are being used.|
|Scroll of dexterity||20,000||56||60||No||60||Gives a permanent effect: Whenever the player crafts an item that requires three or more of the same ingredient, there is a chance that they will retain an ingredient. This chance is dependent on the crafting level required to craft the item.|
|Gold accumulator||20,000||56||60||Yes||None||This item will add coins that are dropped directly to your money pouch. Degrades to dust after 1,000,000 coins have been collected.|
|Gold accumulator overcharge||250,000||60||60||Yes||None||An overcharge will allow your gold accumulator to collect an additional five million coins.|
|Advanced gold accumulator||1,500,000||101||60||Yes||None||This magical device will draw dropped coins from monsters you kill straight to your money pouch. This item does not degrade, but will consume 10% of the gold picked up.|
|Ring of vigour||50,000||66||62||Yes||62||When worn, the user will continue combat with 10% adrenaline after using an ultimate ability, instead of completely draining it.|
|Scroll of renewal||38,000||64||65||Yes||65||Gives a permanent effect: Teaches you the Rapid Renewal prayer which restores your life points at 5 times the normal restore rate.|
|Scroll of Daemonheim||30,000||60||70||Yes||None||Gives a permanent effect: When performing any skilling action in Daemonheim there is a chance that you will gain an additional 5% of that XP in the Dungeoneering skill.|
|Mercenary's gloves||48,500||65||73||Yes||73||Provides a ranged armour value of 80.|
|Chaotic spike||20,000||56||80||Yes||80||Used to create chaotic claws, chaotic spear, elite sirenic hauberk, and the Spear of Annihilation.|
|Chaotic gatestone||25,000||59||80||Yes||None||Can be combined with a restored chaos star artefact to create the Abyssal Gatestone relic.|
|Used to convert a Saradomin's hiss/murmur/whisper into an Arcane stream necklace/Farsight sniper necklace/Brawler's knockout necklace. Also used in creating an elite tectonic robe top.|
|Chaotic weapons (main hand)||200,000 (each)||80||80||Yes||80
|Some of the strongest pay to play degradable weapons.|
|Chaotic weapons (off-hand)||100,000 (each)||73||80||Yes||80
|Some of the strongest pay to play degradable weapons.|
|Chaotic splint||150,000||78||None||Yes||None||Combined with an ancient emblem to create an ancient defender, lantern, or repriser.|
|Sneakerpeeper pet||85,000||71||80||Yes||80||A pet stalker from Daemonheim.|
|Dungeoneering shields||200,000 (each)||80||80||Yes||80||Some of the strongest pay to play degradable shields.|
|Demon horn necklace||35,000||68||90||Yes||90||When equipped, this item has features equivalent to split dragontooth necklace. In addition it restores 150 prayer points for burying dragon, ourg, and frost dragon bones.|
|Frosty pet||250,000||82||85||Yes||99||A baby Frost dragon (Dungeoneering) pet.|
|Mini-Blink pet||500,000||89||95||Yes||None||A mini Blink pet.|
|Hope Nibbler pet||1,000,000||96||101||Yes||None||A mini Hope Devourer pet.|
|Meilyr potion recipe||500,000||89||75||Yes||None||Unlock one of the recipes the Meilyr clan is seeking.|
|Scroll of quick teleportation||50,000||66||60||No||None||Unlock the quick home teleport spell. This only works within Daemonheim.|
|Scroll of gathering||80,000||71||Yes||None||Permanently increases the experience from all gathering activities in Daemonheim by 25%.|
|N/A||Skip Any Floor||Varies||Varies||Varies||No||None||A one-time skip of any dungeoneering floor. The skipped floor does count towards the next reset.|
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Heal, Quickly ( 15) – Unlock the prayer: Rapid Renewal.
- Scrolling with Power ( 20) – Unlock the Dungeoneering scroll traits.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 March 2018 (Update):
- Players can now purchase items from the Dungeoneering reward store with the Gorajan outfit equipped, even when they can only afford the cost of the discounted Dungeoneering token.
- ninja 12 February 2018 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering reward shop has been updated to bring it in line with other modern shop interfaces.
- ninja 13 November 2017 (Update):
- A permanent gold accumulator has been added to the Daemonheim rewards shop.
- patch 20 February 2017 (Update):
- Chaotic equipment can now be bought from the Dungeoneering reward shop without the previous combat requirement.
- patch 29 February 2016 (Update):
- Augmented dungeoneering weapons & shields can now be destroyed for the same token refund as the un-augmented versions.
- ninja 30 March 2015 (Update):
- It is now easier to see what items have previously been unlocked in the Daemonheim Reward Shop.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now purchase Meilyr clan potion recipes from the reward shop for 500k tokens each.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- A spelling mistake in the Dungeoneering rewards shop has been fixed.
- ninja 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Purchased items within the Daemonheim rewards store are now easier to identify.
- patch 4 August 2014 (Update):
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- Destroying multiple Dungeoneering rewards in one go will now refund 50% tokens for each one destroyed instead of for only one.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- Mercenary's gloves now have the correct stats listed in the Dungeoneering Rewards interface.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- patch 4 October 2011 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering rewards interface is no longer partially underneath the minimap when using fixed-screen mode.
- patch 14 September 2011 (Update):
- The demon horn, twisted bird skull and split dragontooth necklaces have updated information for the Prayer rework in the Dungeoneering reward shop.
- update 21 April 2010 (Update):
- Dungeoneering reward items have had their costs reduced to a more suitable amount. Anyone who has already bought any of these items will find they have been refunded the difference in reward tokens.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Three new rings, Eye of the mage, Eye of the warrior, and Eye of the ranger were originally planned, but were later scrapped.
- Although not directly a reward from Dungeoneering, the Dungeoneering party simulator requires 250 tokens, along with other components, to create.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|