An energy rift for Divination in the starting room of a dungeon
Divination in Daemonheim allows players to create portents, as well as open divination doors. Like other resources, wisps will spawn randomly throughout the dungeon for players to gather divine energy. When you find a room that contains wisps, only one type of wisp will be in that room, so you will need to search the dungeon for the wisp that you want. Like other dungeoneering resources, memories of the same tier will stack in the player's inventory. Harvested memories and energy cannot be traded or transferred in a dungeon, so if you cannot make a portent of that wisp tier the resource will be wasted.
A door requiring divination to be opened.
Some doors will be blocked by divine energy. In order to open the door, a player will have to drain away the energy.
A portent of restoration automatically heals a number of life points after the player carrying the portent drops below 50% life points. They do not stack.
Portents of passage allow you to pass through dungeoneering skill doors that you normally cannot get through up to a certain number of skill levels above the door requirement. The number of levels a particular portent bypasses can be worked out by doubling the tier of the portent (for example a tier 3 portent provides an effective increase of 6 levels).
These portents can only be created within Daemonheim.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 4 August 2014 (Update):
- The Divination rifts within Dungeoneering now have the extra options on them to quickly covert memories and energies.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Spells no longer disappear from the spellbook in Dungeoneering, when opening the interface for Dungeoneering keys.
- patch 29 August 2013 (Update):
- Wisps in Dungeoneering no longer appear on top of combat NPCs.