Dungeon Home Teleport
|Dungeon Home Teleport|
|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Dungeon Home Teleport is a Dungeoneering spell that will teleport the player to the starting room of the dungeon they are raiding. Like all home teleports, it does not require a Magic level, requires no runes, and can be interrupted by combat. It has no cooldown or recharge time. It uses the Home Teleport animation that is currently selected.
Purchasing and using a scroll of quick teleportation with a Dungeoneering level of 60 or higher upgrades this spell to an instant variant while out of combat.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 July 2020 (Update):
- Using the Dungeon Home Teleport will no longer silence the music.
- patch 3 September 2018 (Update):
- Using the home teleport spell in dungeoneering directly from the magic spellbook will now work as intended.
- hotfix 7 August 2017 (Update):
- 31/07, 11:25 UTC: Players can no longer use the Dungeoneering quick home teleport feature in combat.
- ninja 7 August 2017 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering quick home teleport reward is now available to free players.
- patch 3 May 2011 (Update):
- This spell can now be sorted by category on the magic spellbook interface.