The Duellist's cap is a hat that keeps track of the amount of kills in the Duel Arena of the wearer. The tier 3 cap shows that the player has won 100-499 duels. If a player gets 500 Duel Arena kills, they can turn it into a tier 4 cap by clicking Change-look. Together with the Wildstalker helmet, this cap will give the owner the ability to transmogrify into a statue, which shows various PvP stats.
Transmogrified into a statue.
A player performing the Brag emote.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The 3rd tier duelist hat no longer transforms into the 2nd tier hat when performing the emote.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.
- The duelist cap no longer gets removed whilst resting.
- When the update was released and a player rested, his/her hat would disappear. This has now been fixed.
- When a player did the brag emote the hat used to change to the Tier 2 cap. This has now been fixed.
- The brag emote used to look the same as a tier 2 cap, but due to a hidden update its brag emote looks the same as a tier 4 cap.