The ice-dyed drygore longsword is made by dyeing a drygore longsword with ice dye. This process is irreversible, and the dyed version is untradeable. It has the same combat bonuses and degrade/repair mechanics as the regular drygore longsword: it degrades to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit) but can be repaired at Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand.
The Drygore longsword (ice) at most, costs 3,000,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 750,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
These less preferred methods cost more as they do not consider one's Smithing level for a repair discount.
These preferred methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106||
param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0||
param = cost|cost|3000000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Method||Repair NPC, armour stand, whetstone||Backpack|
|Item(s) consumed||3,000,000 × Coins[uc 1]||10,000 × Chitin scraps|
|Total GE Price||3,000,000||820,000|
|Average rate[uc 2]||180,000||49,200|
|High rate[uc 3]||360,000||98,400|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||600,000||164,000|
- ^ Cost at armour stand and whetstone is reduced by 0.5% per Smithing level; 50% at 100 Smithing.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 May 2020 (Update):
- Ice drygore longswords will no longer stretch and attach to 120 capes on a female character while in combat.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Using an augmentation dissolver on ice dyed Drygore weapons will no longer remove the dye from the weapon.
Ice dyed equipment