Drunken Dwarf v. The People
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Overview||The Drunken dwarf is accused of accosting Botros and throwing rocks at him.|
|Release date||9 June 2010|
|Experience||5,000 in any combat skill|
|Reward||20 gold stone spirit, kebab and 1 Mystery box|
Pre-trial[edit | edit source]
Before entering the courtroom, follow these steps:
- Read through the three case reports.
- Analyse the fingerprints. Select and confirm a match with the dwarf's print.
Trial[edit | edit source]
Enter the courtroom. From this point onwards, the actions you must perform diverge based on whether you are prosecuting or defending. Follow the steps from the appropriate section below.
Prosecution[edit | edit source]
- Present the fingerprint as evidence. This will only be successful if the print was identified.
- Present the beer glass as evidence. Say "It was found on the dwarf at time of arrest."
- Call the victim to the stand. Ask him about the "Attack."
- Direct the closing statement at the young woman.
Defence[edit | edit source]
- Present the kebab as evidence. Say "The dwarf likes to hand out kebabs."
- Call the victim to the stand. Ask him "Can you tell us about your skilling habits?"
- Call the kebab seller to the stand. Ask him "Have you seen the Drunken Dwarf attack anyone?"
- Direct the closing statement at the miner.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Botros, whose name is an anagram of 'Robots', has the appearance of a bot. He claims that he was attacked by the Drunken Dwarf while he was skilling, and often talks in leetspeak. When the player is defending in that case, it is revealed (in possibly the biggest example of Jagex breaking the fourth wall) that he was AFK at the time of the attack.