Drop enhancers are items that automatically alter items obtained by the player. Some can be configured to affect only specific items or categories of items; others affect all relevant items. Some are based on charges, where they can perform a specific number of actions before needing to be recharged or replaced; others are permanent.
Drop enhancers will never activate in LootShare.
Herb gloves[edit | edit source]
These are rewards bought from the Fist of Guthix shop or using Thaler, except for lantadyme, dwarf weed and torstol gloves. If a monster drops a herb while wearing these, you have a 50% chance of getting the respective herb as a drop. They require various Herblore levels to use. They crumble to dust after 100 drops.
- Irit gloves (requiring 50)
- Avantoe gloves (requiring 60)
- Kwuarm gloves (requiring 70)
- Cadantine gloves (requiring 80)
- Lantadyme gloves (requiring 85)
- Dwarf weed gloves(requiring 85)
- Torstol gloves (requiring 90)
Macaw[edit | edit source]
The Macaw is a level 41 Summoning familiar. It is summoned by using a Macaw pouch. It can improve herb drops, especially useful when killing Chaos druids, Cave crawlers, Flesh Crawlers, Mighty banshees and Aberrant spectres. Noted herbs are no longer noted.
Most Wanted cards[edit | edit source]
These are a possible reward from Rush of Blood D&D and can only be obtained by players who have access to Prifddinas, they increase the drop rate of unique items for their monsters. They disintegrate after 100 kills or whenever a rare drop is obtained from these monsters.
- Most Wanted card (abyssal demons)
- Most Wanted card (automatons)
- Most Wanted card (glacors)
- Most Wanted card (tormented demons)
Slayer monster masks[edit | edit source]
This is headwear obtained from Treasure Hunter and are all very rare. They all affect just 1 monster, but rather than making certain items more common, they double the drops every 10 kills until their helm form is unlocked. It is possible to reset them by using a spirit of battle.
- Mask of the Troll affects trolls for 100 kills.
- Mask of Broken Fingers affects crawling hands for 100 kills.
- Mask of Mourning affects banshees for 200 kills.
- Mask of Stone affects cockatrices for 300 kills.
- Mask of Reflection affects basilisks for 500 kills.
- Mask of Gelatin affects jelly for 600 kills.
- Mask of Crimson affects bloodveld for 600 kills.
- Mask of Stench affects aberrant spectres for 700 kills.
- Mask of Dust affects dust devils for 700 kills.
- Mask of the Kura affects kurask for 800 kills.
- Mask of Granite affects gargoyles for 800 kills.
- Mask of the Green Wyrm affects jungle strykewyrms for 800 kills.
- Mask of the Yellow Wyrm affects desert strykewyrms for 800 kills.
- Mask of Vines affects mutated jadinkos for 900 kills.
- Mask of the Abyss affects abyssal demons for 900 kills.
- Mask of the Dagannoth affects dagannoths for 1000 kills.
- Mask of the Black Demon affects black demon for 1000 kills.
- Mask of the Automatons affects automatons for 1000 kills.
- Mask of the Aquanites affects aquanites for 1000 kills.
- Mask of Gloom affects dark beasts for 1000 kills.
- Mask of the Airut affects airuts for 1000 kills.
- Mask of the White Wyrm affects ice strykewyrms for 1000 kills.
- Mask of the Ganodermic affects ganodermic creatures for 1000 kills.
Champion scroll enhancer[edit | edit source]
The champion scroll enhancer is a possible reward from the Motherlode Maw. Once found, it can be activated from Wythien's enhancer management interface, if killing a monster who can drop a champion's scroll, it increases the chance of receiving the scroll by 20%. It has 250 charges.
Revenant drop enhancer[edit | edit source]
The Revenant drop enhancer is a reward from Deathmatch, purchasable for 200 Deathmatch points from the Slayer Bounty & Deathmatch Reward Shop, or obtained as a rare drop from the Wilderness shared loot table. While it is in your inventory, it will increase the chance to receive Ancient Warriors' equipment or ancient artefacts from Revenants. It has 1000 charges.
Elite Dungeons[edit | edit source]
Lucky charms are used in the relevant Elite Dungeon to improve the chance of receiving rarer drops from both common monsters, mini-bosses, and bosses. They are purchased for 10,000 Dungeoneering tokens each from the relevant shop.