- Enter the mine in the north-east area of Lunar Isle.
- Crawl-through the cave entrance (quest minimap icon).
- Talk to the fallen man (close the interface when it appears).
- Feed him 4 food while cycling through your different foods.
- Talk to him again.
- Feed him 4 more food as before.
Raising his spirit
|You seem like a nice guy.
||Just being honest.
|When we get out of here I'll buy you a drink!
||Whatever and wherever you want - my treat.
|I'm very impressed you managed to get into this cave.
||I would have given up personally.
|You'll survive this easily.
||Think of all the places you can visit when you get out!
|What are you going to do when you get out of here?
||That's up to you. You could travel with me!
|It's a good thing you have me to look after you.
||Not that I'm bragging or anything.
|Not long now and you'll be back on your feet!
||On whether you mind me helping you further.
|You're sounding much better.
||If you need anything, just let me know.
|It's quite cozy in here.
||The perfect environment for getting back on your feet!
|You're very safe in this little cave.
||The suqah will never fit through that tunnel.
|Just don't worry.
|You're looking better now.
||Well, you look and sound more lively.
|Are you looking forward to getting out?
||That's the spirit!
|Tell me a bit about yourself.
- Talk to him and raise his spirit as before.
- Feed him 6 more food.
- Talk to him and raise his spirit once again.
- Raise his health and spirit to full.
- Talk to 'Bird's-Eye' Jack in the bank.
- Select the following equipment depending on your highest combat stats (Magic, Ranged, Melee; see full guide for other combinations):
- Return and talk to Cyrisus for a cutscene.
- Right-click "inspect" and fill the remaining stats until he tells you that he is ok (if not already).
- Talk to the Oneiromancer at the astral altar for a dream vial.
- (Optional) Change your spellbook as necessary if you wish to use magic in the final fight.
- Fill the vial with water, add a goutweed.
- Use an astral rune on an anvil (there's one on Lunar Isle), then grind the shards. Add it to the potion.
- Prepare for 4 fights (below level 100). Prayers and emergency teleports won't work. Neither will familiars.
- Light the Ceremonial Brazier in the long hall building, near the lodestone.
- Talk to Cyrisus.
- During the fight, you can leave at any time by using the pedestal.
- Return to the Oneiromancer.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Dream Mentor is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: