The Dragontooth shipwreck is accessed during the quest Rocking Out by using a chain on Dragontooth Island. This area is inaccessible after the quest has been completed.
If players have not finished the hard Morytania achievements, they will need the Ghostspeak amulet to travel to Dragontooth Island.
To dive down to the Dragontooth shipwreck, players will require:
The location of the chain.
- At Port Phasmatys, talk to the Ghost captain with a small boat, at the docks. The ghost will take the player to the Dragontooth Island.
- At the island, travel northeast and locate a chain. This chain can be used to dive underwater to the shipwreck.
- Players should wear the diving apparatus and fishbowl helmet, and dive down using the chain.
There are several different creatures that dwell underwater here:
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 14 September 2020 (Update):
- The walking and running animations are now displayed properly after using the Lodestone Teleport and clicking out of the screen while underwater.