Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||11 June 2008 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Dragontooth shipwreck is accessed during the quest Rocking Out by using a chain on Dragontooth Island. This area is inaccessible after the quest has been completed.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
If players have not finished the hard Morytania achievements, they will need the Ghostspeak amulet to travel to Dragontooth Island.
To dive down to the Dragontooth shipwreck, players will require:
- Weight of less than 27 kg
- Diving apparatus
- Fishbowl helmet
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- At Port Phasmatys, talk to the Ghost captain with a small boat, at the docks. The ghost will take the player to the Dragontooth Island.
- At the island, travel northeast and locate a chain. This chain can be used to dive underwater to the shipwreck.
- Players should wear the diving apparatus and fishbowl helmet, and dive down using the chain.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
There are several different creatures that dwell underwater here:
Karamthulhu, chased for the key used in the Rocking Out quest
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Giant lobster, level 70
Crab, level 29 and 30
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 14 September 2020 (Update):
- The walking and running animations are now displayed properly after using the Lodestone Teleport and clicking out of the screen while underwater.
|Part 5 of the Pirate quest series|