Dragontooth Island resource dungeon
|Dragontooth Island resource dungeon|
|Release date||10 March 2014 (Update)|
|Main music||Unknown Edit|
|Strongest monster||Celestial dragon|
|Connected quests||One of a Kind|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Dragontooth Island resource dungeon is on the southeastern side of Dragontooth Island. It is unlocked during the One of a Kind quest after speaking with the Queen Black Dragon, which requires 67 Dungeoneering. Players can travel to the island for free by speaking to the ghost captain (with a Ghostspeak amulet equipped or Morytania Hard tasks complete) at the Port Phasmatys docks. You can also use a Hoardstalker ring or Dungeoneering cape to travel there. This resource dungeon is one of only two places where celestial dragons may be found since the release of the Dragonkin Laboratory, although the laboratory celestial dragon possess a different drop table and combat mechanics.
Unlike for most other resource dungeons, no Dungeoneering XP is awarded directly upon entering for the first time. However, the player will receive a lamp granting 45,000 XP upon completion of the quest.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Celestial dragon, level 127
Update history[edit | edit source]
- nxt 10 July 2017 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that causes celestial dragon dungeon to never finish loading.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to walk on lava in the celestial dragon resource dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The resource dungeon is a replica of the Brimhaven Dungeon resource dungeon.
- Kerapac's lab can be seen from the southern area of the resource dungeon.
- It is possible to teleport to where the entrance would be with the Dungeoneering cape without completing the quest, although it would not be accessible.