The dragonstone bracelet is made by using a gold bar, a cut dragonstone, and a bracelet mould on a furnace. It requires level 74 Crafting and provides 110 experience when made. It offers no combat bonuses when worn. Making this item will result in a profit of 1,571 coins.
The dragonstone bracelet can be enchanted into a combat bracelet by members with Enchant Level 5 Jewellery. This requires 68 Magic, and grants 78 experience. Alternatively, an enchant dragonstone tablet may be used with no requirements other than the tablet itself.
A player enchanting a dragonstone bracelet.
|110 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||10,168|
| Crafting level||74|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items now have higher Grand Exchange purchase limits:
- Dragonstone jewellery increased to 500 every four hours.