Dragonflesh (Crafting) is a material hotspot that is used in the monthly D&D Effigy Incubator. During the D&D, Enriched dragonflesh can be collect from it, yielding a large amount of experience in Crafting every tick. Outside of the D&D, the hotspot can still be gathered from, resulting in dragonflesh, which are gathered for substantially less experience. Enriched dragonflesh is used to create volatile effigies.
All dragonflesh (enriched or normal) can be handed in to Vicendithas for 1 incubator point each. All materials taken out of the laborator will be traded to Vicendithas. Players will get a warning when attempting to teleport with enriched dragonflesh still in their inventory.
During the D&D, the hotspots have a chance to place enriched materials on the ground nearby, which can be collecting without interrupting the player gathering. These will usually be the same material as the hotspot (enriched dragonflesh, in this case), but they can be any of the enriched materials. Outside of the five minute session, this will not happen, and only non-enriched materials can be gathered.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Added a warning when teleporting out of an active Effigy Incubator session.
- Enhanced materials, effigy casings & unincubated effigies will now be traded to Vicendithas when leaving the area instead of being removed from players' Backpacks.