Jump to navigation Jump to search
For other variants of this item, see non-dragonbone.
|Release||29 May 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||60,000 coins|
|Low alch||40,000 coins|
|A pair of dragon-coloured gloves with a meaner, bonier look.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The dragonbone gloves are created by using the Dragonbone upgrade kit on dragon gauntlets. The upgrade is purely cosmetic and has no effect on their stats. It changes their appearance by adding on a purplish colour and bones.
|Dragonbone upgrade kit||26,401|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 26 November 2018 (Update):
- Fixed a gap that appeared when players equipped Dragonbone Gloves and platebody.
- patch 9 March 2015 (Update):
- Dragonbone gloves now retain the strength bonuses of Culinaromancer's gloves 9.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Mining & Smithing rework, these gloves were made using Culinaromancer's gloves 9 instead of Dragon gauntlets.