A dragonbane bar is made by smelting dragonbanite ore, requiring level 77 Smithing and giving 50 experience. It can be made into dragonbane arrowheads, or dragonbane bolts (unf) at level 80 Smithing. Any part of the creation process can be assisted.
The bar is only usable on one of the anvils at Kethsi. One of these anvils may be accessed via the fairy ring system using the code dir, followed by aks. The other may be accessed via the World Gate.
If a player tries to use a dragonbane bar on a normal anvil, they will receive the message: You don't seem to be able to forge this bar on an ordinary anvil.
It can be used to fill a strong smelting urn.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 May 2017 (Update):
- Smithing dragonbane bars no longer displays a negative quantity.