For other variants of this item, see corrupt
The dragon spear is a spear made of dragon metal. This two-handed weapon can be wielded by members who have at least 60 Attack. It is an extremely rare drop from the rare drop table and from cremating vyrewatch.
During Tai Bwo Wannai Trio, the dragon spear may be used with poison karambwan paste to create the dragon spear (kp).
The dragon spear's special attack, Shove.
The dragon spear has a special attack, Shove, where it pushes back the opponent and stuns them for 1.2 seconds, and binds them in place for 4.8 seconds. This may be used to lock a player into a stun, where you use the special attack, then use an ability / auto attack, and immediately use the special attack again. A granite maul special attack is able to escape this lock, as well as stun mitigating abilities such as freedom and anticipation. No damage is dealt and the special attack requires 25% adrenaline. The Zamorakian spear shares this special attack.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- patch 29 September 2008 (Update):
- Players can now lend dragon spears.
- It is pictured on the cover of the "Runescape Official Handbook", although the book is specifically for the free to play game.