Dragon limbs are used to fletch a dragon crossbow, off-hand dragon crossbow, or a dragon 2h crossbow. They are dropped exclusively by tormented demons, which can be fought after While Guthix Sleeps.
Dragon limbs can be combined with a magic stock at 94 Fletching to make a dragon c'bow (u). A crossbow string can then be added to create one of the dragon crossbow variants. The mainhand crossbow is required to make the ascension crossbow, which is currently the second highest-level crossbow in the game.
If making a dragon crossbow, the profit/loss will be roughly 812,292 coins. If making an off-hand dragon crossbow, the profit/loss will be roughly 629,969 coins. If making a dragon 2h crossbow, the profit/loss will be roughly -8,170,144 coins.
Dragon limbs are eligible for shard-splitting in CoinShare. The drop rate of the limbs is 1/256, the same rate as dragon claws.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 27 January 2014 (Update):
- Dragon limbs have been added to the drops broadcasted message system.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Dragon crossbow limbs may now be coin shared.