The dragon helm (previously dragon med helm) is a tier 60 helmet. The dragon helm was the first piece of dragon armour to be released into the game. Upon its release, it was the most powerful melee helm in the game, surpassing the rune full helm.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Barrows page for details
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Demon Flash Mob page for details
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Metamorphic geode page for details
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- The female and male version of the dragon med helm now more closely match.
- patch 25 March 2009 (Update):
- The horns on dragon medium helms no longer float on female players. This was fixed alongside the dragon armour update.
- As the rare drop table did not exist at the time of its release, very few monsters dropped the dragon helm. This low supply combined with high demand pushed its price to over 3 million coins; however, its price gradually declined with the release of competing helmets such as the Barrows helms, the helm of neitiznot, and the dragon full helm, as well as the release of the rare drop table. Today, the dragon helm's price is below its High Level Alchemy value. While having lost much of its former popularity, it is still a commonly used piece of armour due to its relatively low price and decent bonuses.
- Prior to an update on 4 June 2018, Pikkupstix in Taverley would enchant dragon helms, enabling them to store up to 110 Summoning scrolls, for players with 50 Summoning.