Concept art of the dragon crossbow.
A dragon crossbow is a crossbow wielded in the main hand slot, and is currently the fifth strongest non-degradable crossbow in the game. It requires a Ranged level of 60 to wield. It is made by using a crossbow string on a dragon crossbow (u), requiring 94 Fletching and granting 100 experience.
The crossbow can be taken to Ocellus outside of the Monastery of Ascension, along with the six Ascension signets (dropped by the Ascension's mini-bosses, the Legiones) and 100 ascension shards to create an ascension crossbow.
| Fletching level||94|
| Members only|
|Dragon crossbow (u)||1||10,665,798||10,665,798|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- The dragon crossbow can now be used with crossbow cosmetic overrides.
- 14 January 2013 (Update):
- Dragon crossbows have been made tradeable.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- An issue has been fixed with the inventory icons for the dragon crossbows.