Dragon ceremonial outfit
The Dragon ceremonial outfit is an item set that was originally from the Squeal of Fortune. The five items were released as rare prizes to mark the arrival of the Queen Black Dragon. The set has no bonuses and can be changed to a variety of 16 different colours. However, it can only be recoloured after the whole set is collected. The set was only available during the summer of 2012. When the outfit was released, they were a rare drop from the Squeal of Fortune. These items are not kept on death. If lost, the outfit may be reclaimed from Diango. Jagex changed the rarity of these items from a rare slot to an uncommon slot on the Squeal of Fortune from 00:00 (GMT) on Friday the 21st of September until 23:59 (GMT) on Monday the 24th of September 2012. This set, along with the Queen's Guard outfit, was removed from the Squeal of Fortune on 28 September 2012, however, it was temporarily re-obtainable for three days, starting 27 February 2014 through Treasure Hunter. This set has become available once again 10 May 2017 through 15 May 2017 as reward in an antique chest through the Buried Treasure promotion on Treasure Hunter, as well as 20 June 2017, as reward in an antique chest on Treasure Hunter.
The full set consists of:
- Dragon ceremonial hat
- Dragon ceremonial breastplate
- Dragon ceremonial greaves
- Dragon ceremonial boots
- Dragon ceremonial cape
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When a piece of this set was won in the Squeal of Fortune, it would say that it is a members' item, but free players could obtain it. Likewise, it can be equipped on a F2P server. This may be a bug.
- The Dragon ceremonial outfit, as well as the Queen's Guard outfit, bares resemblance to the Queen's Yeoman Warders, or BeefEaters.
Blast from the Past