|Release||23 October 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A glass of bitter.|
|Exchange||1,168 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The full recipe for dragon bitter is as follows (ingredients used in the order given):
- 2 Buckets of water
- 2 Barley malt
- (optional) 1 "The stuff," to increase chance of maturity
- 4 Krandorian hops
- 1 Ale yeast
- Wait two to five days
- Collect the completed ale using eight beer glasses or two calquat kegs*.
*Calquat kegs are highly recommended, especially if the ale has matured. This creates Dragon bitter (keg). Simply by collecting the ale in a keg, the value of the batch will increase by several thousand coins. This ale is considerably more useful in a keg, as it stacks 4 doses into one inventory slot.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
Dragon bitter can be a fast, but tedious way to earn money. It takes less than 5 minutes to run from the bank in Yanille, to the pub, buy 28 pints of Dragon bitter at 2gp each and return to the bank. They must be bought as singles by talking to the bartender as there is no 'Trade' option. Based on the Grand Exchange price of 1,168 and assuming the player is able to get 364 Dragon bitter per hour, this method can enable a player to make 424,424 per hour. However, it can be difficult to sell the dragon bitters due to a lack of demand.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
| Dragon bitter (barrel)|
Other uses[edit | edit source]
Dragons bitter heals 390 life points, as well as boosting Strength by 2 (non-stackable) while lowering Attack by 4, per dose consumed which can bring a player's Attack level all the way down to 0 if used repeatedly.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||57.1%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dragon bitter is made from Krandorian hops, which grow on the island of Crandor. The famous dragon Elvarg lives on Crandor, hence the name Dragon bitter.