Dragon (Player-owned farm)
Dragons are the ninth and final animals unlocked at the player-owned farm. They can be farmed and raised with level 92 Farming. Dragons can be placed in large pens and the breeding pen. Dragons must be fed using meat or fish.
Dragons can be obtained by breeding or as a rare drop from killing the respective chromatic dragons. The King Black Dragon and Queen Black Dragon drop black dragon eggs - royal dragon eggs can only be obtained through breeding.
Perks[edit | edit source]
Placing an elder dragon of any breed in a large pen with a farm totem grants the perk "Dragon Ultra Combo", granting a 1/1000 chance of receiving an ancient effigy when checking a fully grown farming patch that was treated with ultracompost. If elder dragons are placed in two pens with farming totems, the chance is increased to 1/750.
Dragon Breeds[edit | edit source]
There are five dragon breeds in the breeding log:
- Green dragon - Obtained as a rare drop from Green dragons, or by breeding.
- Blue dragon - Obtained as a rare drop from Blue dragons, or by breeding.
- Red dragon - Obtained as a rare drop from Red dragons, or by breeding.
- Black dragon - Obtained as a rare drop from Black dragons, the King Black Dragon, the Queen Black Dragon or by breeding.
- Royal dragon - The "Shiny!" dragon. Obtained by breeding a pair of dragons which have all the Frost Breath, Poisonous Breath and Shock Breath traits between them. Odds increased with Sparkling, Glistening or Radiant traits.
Animal stats[edit | edit source]
|Eats||Raw meat, raw fish|
|Produce||Varies between breeds|
|Muck||Green manure, dragon manure|
|16.67 hours (83.35 hours)|
|Breeding success chance (%)||80%|
|16.8 hours||25.2 hours||50.4 hours||75.6 hours|
|Growth check Farming XP|
|Cured disease Farming XP|
|Base sell price in beans|
|Buyer||Raptor (dragon expert)|
|Last spawn(wrong?)||April 24 2019 00:00 UTC ago|
|Next spawn(wrong?)||April 27 2019 00:00 UTC|
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Honorary Dragonkin ( 20) – Successfully breed a royal dragon.
- You Had a Dragon ( 0) – Complete all dragon breeds.
- Dragonsworn ( 0) – Successfully breed a dragon with the Ravensworn trait.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]