|Release||18 June 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||450,000 coins|
|Low alch||300,000 coins|
|It looks like this could be attached to a shield somehow.|
|Exchange||1,185,730 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The draconic visage is an item that is used to create the Dragonfire shield.
Players with level 90 Smithing can combine an anti-dragon shield with the visage to create a dragonfire shield, a process that grants 2,000 Smithing experience. If unable or unwilling to use the assist system, a dragonfire shield may also be created from a visage and an anti-dragon shield by paying Oziach a sum of 1,250,000 coins.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Dragon bane 2h sword||2,296,897|
|Dragon bane longsword||1,937,074|
|Dragon bane off hand longsword||1,992,404|
|Dragon bane square shield||1,924,843|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The visage was temporarily added to the Barrows rewards chest on 4 January 2012 as a means of celebrating the Barrows graphical rework. It was available as possible chest loot until 11 January 2012 when it was removed as a reward. That week saw a significant crash in both the price of the visage and that of the dragonfire shield.
- When receiving a draconic visage as a drop, it appears in the Adventurer's log as, "After killing a [dragon type] dragon, it dropped a draconic visage". When obtaining the item from the Queen Black Dragon, it appears on the Adventurer's log as "While battling the Queen Black Dragon, I looted a draconic visage."
- Arhats and Anagami drop them, despite the fact that these creatures have no breath that one would need protection from.
- Harvesting from royal black dragons in player owned farms has a chance to reward a draconic visage.
References[edit | edit source]