Quick guide for Doric's Task II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Doric in his hut north of Falador|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Attack of the Trolls[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Doric in his hut north of Falador.
- Smith two steel chainbodies.
- Purchasing chainbodies from the Grand Exchange will not complete the task.
- Deliver the chainbodies to Commander Denulth, north-east of Burthorpe lodestone. (There are breaks in the dialogue. Make sure the conversation is completed )
- Speak to Doric.
- Have 2 bronze bars in your inventory either by making them or withdrawing existing ones from your metal bank. You can only withdraw from an anvil. The anvil at Doric's house can be used to withdraw during the task.
- Make a cannon repair part on Doric's anvil.
- Return to Burthorpe and head north to the castle then climb up the ladder just outside to the top.
- Repair the middle broken cannon to the north.
- Return to Commander Denulth.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Doric's Task II is directly required for the following quests/miniquests: