Jump to navigation Jump to search
Door may refer to:
Scenery[edit | edit source]
- Door, standard doors found throughout the game.
- Ancient door
- Ancient doors (The Empty Throne Room), the doors located at the eastern part of the Varrock Dig Site that lead to The Empty Throne Room.
- Ancient door (Senntisten), the door located at the northwestern part of the Varrock Dig Site.
- Ancient Door (Rashiliyia's Tomb), the doors located in the northeastern part of Karamja that lead to Rashiliyia's Tomb.
- Ancient Door (Guthix's Cave), the door west of the Legends' Guild that leads to Guthix's Cave.
- Cathedral door, found in the city of Senntisten.
- Cell door, in Kharid-et that can be studied to unlock the Cell, a Door special research.
- Clan Citadel/Windows and doors, doors within clan citadels
- Door-support, in Waterbirth Dungeon.
- Dungeoneering/Doors, dungeoneering doors separating rooms.
- Falling door, found in the southern section of Meiyerditch in Morytania.
- Mithril door, located on the upper level of the Ancient Cavern with mithril dragons.
- Mysterious entrance, which teleport the player to a certain one of the 15 Resource dungeons.
- Pressure door, allow or prevent access to particular hallways and obstacles in the Flash Powder Factory.
- Player-owned house dungeon doors:
- Tomb doors, found in Rashiliyia's Tomb.
- Trapdoor (player-owned house), built in the floor space hotspot of the Throne Room.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Door transcription, used in The Slug Menace quest.
- Door key (Darkness of Hallowvale), used in The Darkness of Hallowvale to continue on the Meiyerditch shortcut.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Door man, used to guard the entrance to the Zanaris marketplace.