The Donblas tribe was a human tribe that existed since at least the late Fourth Age. By this time, King Raddallin, the most famous member of this tribe, was the king of several small villages that the tribe held. Falador was one of these small villages that the Donblas ruled over. King Raddallin later attempted to consolidate the small tribes west of the River Lum and soon established Asgarnia after uniting Falador, Taverley, and Burthorpe.
The Donblas's villages were protected by the White Knights and later the Kinshra were founded to aid King Raddallin in protecting and expanding his territory.
There are no other explicitly stated members of this tribe.
- ^ The History of the Kinshra, RuneScape. "A small kingdom of a handful of villages had existed here for centuries, ruled at this time by King Raddallin of the Donblas tribe."
- ^ a b The History of the Kinshra, RuneScape. "Asgarnia was established as a nation, with Raddallin as its king. Its capital became Falador, one of the Donblas' humblest villages."
- ^ Research notes (Invasion of Falador), RuneScape. "Raddallin of Donblas, the first to unite the squabbling of cities under one rule: Falador, Taverley, Burthorpe."
- ^ The History of the Kinshra, RuneScape. "King Raddallin was only one of many tribal leaders, but Lord Valzin convinced him it was possible to unify the others. Raddallin would be king not only of the Donblas, but also of all the lands west of the Lum, and the men within them."
- ^ The History of the Kinshra, RuneScape. "[The village] was also home to an order of the White Knights, who acted as the guardians of the west against invading races... The nobleman persuaded Raddallin to allow him to form his own order of warriors, so that Lord Valzin could better aid the expansion of their kingdom... It was on this day that the order of the Kinshra was founded."