The Dominion sword is a two-handed sword requiring level 90 Attack to equip that is a possible reward from the Dominion Tower minigame. This weapon is received as a random reward through the rewards chest determined by how high a player's dominion factor is.
It degrades after a certain amount of attacks or time. The sword seems to degrade into nothing after around 5 minutes of combat.
To unlock this weapon, the player must have suffered each and every type of handicap over multiple Climber runs.
It can only be used in the arena but can be equipped anywhere inside the tower. Upon leaving the tower, the Dominion sword will be unequipped or stored in your bank if your inventory is full. If both are full, it will be dropped.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- ninja 9 April 2018 (Update):
- The Dominion sword now has a 90 attack requirement
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- The dominion sword is now held correctly in both hands when in a combat stance.
- patch 22 November 2011 (Update):
- The Dominion Sword now has slightly more charges before crumbling
- There was previously a bug that allowed the Dominion weapons to be equipped and used outside of the tower, although a hotfix caused it to be extremely ineffective against most bosses and additionally degraded it upon attacking another player. The weapons did not degrade when used outside of the tower, but if it was unequipped for any reason, it returned to the user's inventory and became unequippable as normal.
- The Dominion sword, Dominion crossbow and the Dominion staff all have a requirement of 90 in their respective skill, which was removed after an unknown update and reinstated on 9 April 2018.