Dominion Factor is the points currency used within the Dominion Tower, and these points can be exchanged for items and XP in any combat skill except Summoning.
To get these points, players must fight through waves of past quest bosses in different modes. These include Climbing, Endurance, and Special. Spectating does not reward any Dominion Factor. The maximum amount of Dominion Factor one can obtain in a single run is 1,000,000.
- In Climbing mode, large amounts of points are acquired very quickly. However if the player dies, only a very small portion is kept. Therefore players should only initiate a battle if they believe they can finish alive. 4,000-20,000 points can be earned each round, depending on the battle and number of battles completed.
- In Endurance mode, small amounts of points are acquired each round. Fortunately even if the player dies, they keep all accumulated points. 1,000-15,000 points can be earned each round, depending on the battle and the number of battles previously won.
- Special mode should not be undertaken with earning points in mind. Only 500-3,000 points can be achieved each battle.
After finishing a run, these points must be spent before continuing on in the Dominion Tower. When traded in via the Reward box, items such as xp books, Scorpion meat, unique Dominion Tower items, and an assortment of normal high level items are received.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 21 May 2018 (Update):
- Fixed a typo with checking Dominion Factor points on the Dominion Tower Chest.