Divination chronicle head
|Divination chronicle head|
|Release||2 November 2015 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept|
|The head of the Divination chronicle outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A divination chronicle head is part of the divination chronicle outfit that is available from Treasure Hunter. It can also be created from 3,600 divination fragments with level 80 Divination and 20 Invention.
When wearing all five pieces of the divination chronicle outfit, divination energy outfit or divination memory outfit the player gains the following benefits for training the Divination skill:
- 5% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
- 5% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment.
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- Players who own modified diviner's headwear can gain its benefits from a divination outfit head.
- A full divination outfit will give the same Divination experience boosting effect of the diviner's outfit, dependent on the number of pieces of that outfit the player owns. E.g. a player who owns 2 pieces of the diviner's outfit will gain 2% Divination bonus experience while wearing a divination outfit.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|