|Release date||4 September 2017 (Update)|
|Source||Lucky dragonkin coin|
|Examine||A young dragonkin.|
|NPC ID||19716, 24811|
|Links||MRID MRND19716 MRND24811|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Diddykin is a pet dragonkin unlocked by activating a lucky dragonkin coin, which destroys it in the process. The coin is obtainable as a rare reward from the Motherlode Maw or the Dragonkin Laboratory. Diddykin is a small version of mutated Tarshak that does not require feeding and only has a single growth stage.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Diddykin's dialogue suggests that their father is Kerapac, their elder brother is Vicendithas, and that they were put into the maw because they were deemed a failure.
- The line "I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you..." is a reference to the movie Taken.
- Both the lines "This is not the prize you're looking for..." and "You can go about your business; you can move along..." are references to the Jedi mind tricks from the Star Wars franchise.
- The name Diddykin could be a reference to Diddy Kong from the Donkey Kong video game series.
- The name Diddykin could also be a reference to Harry Potter's cousin Dudley Dursley as this is one of many pet names his mother has given him.