Diddykin is a pet dragonkin unlocked by activating a lucky dragonkin coin, which destroys it in the process. The coin is obtainable as a rare reward from the Motherlode Maw or the Dragonkin Laboratory. Diddykin is a small version of mutated Tarshak that does not require feeding and only has a single growth stage.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- Diddykin's dialogue suggests that their father is Kerapac, their elder brother is Vicendithas, and that they were put into the maw because they were deemed a failure.
- Diddykin's model seems to be based on Tarshak after he has been infused with V's energy, giving it a somewhat off appearance compared to other dragonkin.
- The line "I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you..." is a reference to the movie Taken.
- Both the lines "This is not the prize you're looking for..." and "You can go about your business; you can move along..." are references to the Jedi mind tricks from the Star Wars franchise.
- The name Diddykin could be a reference to Diddy Kong from the Donkey Kong video game series.