Diamonds of Azzanadra
The Diamonds of Azzanadra consist of four diamonds that play a role in the Desert Treasure quest. A player must collect all four gems from each of the four guardians (Kamil, Damis, Fareed and Malak) in order to free Azzanadra, a mahjarrat. Each diamond represents a school of Ancient Magick, and contain the soul of a now-deceased Mahjarrat particularly gifted in the respective art, and may be found in locations representative of their elemental influences (Either by design or as a testament to the power of the diamond). The diamonds, with the exception of the blood diamond, are obtained by killing each of the guardians after the player has looked into the mirrors to find their locations; the blood diamond is obtained by killing a rival of the guardian rather than the guardian himself.
Diamonds[edit | edit source]
- Smoke diamond - dropped by Fareed
- Shadow diamond - dropped by Damis
- Blood diamond - given to the player by Malak for killing Dessous
- Ice diamond - Obtained from the troll child after defeating Kamil and freeing his parents from the ice
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players holding any of the diamonds in their inventory may be randomly attacked by a level 81 stranger using a dragon dagger with special attacks.
- The four diamonds represent the four "elemental" attacks of the Ancient Magicks which are Smoke, Shadow, Blood and Ice.