A diamond is a white gemstone used in Crafting and Fletching. An uncut diamond can be crafted into a diamond by a player with 43 Crafting, yielding 107.5 Crafting experience. Uncut diamonds can be obtained randomly while mining ores, dropped as loot from defeating monsters, and may by rewarded as a prize from many Distractions and Diversions among other places.
At level 65 Fletching, players can cut a diamond into 12 diamond bolt tips, yielding 7 Fletching experience.
A diamond is the entry fee for the Zanaris marketplace; completing the quest A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift removes this entry fee.
|107.5 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||604|
| Crafting level||43|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
- The profit or loss for fletching bolts assumes starting with an uncut gem.
Diamonds can be forged in a furnace with a gold bar and the appropriate mould to produce the following jewellery, which can then be enchanted:
||Ring of life
||Amulet of power
||Enchanted diamond bolts
- ^ Assumes an earth staff is used.
- ^ a b Includes the price of a ball of wool.
- ^ a b Assumes 12 adamant bolts are bought.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
I Am Inevitable ( 25) – Try to repower the war golem arm at Stormguard.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items now have higher Grand Exchange purchase limits:
- Cut and uncut diamonds increased to 1000 every four hours.