Quick guide for Devious Minds
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||monk just outside Paterdomus, the temple on the Salve|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
The weapon[edit | edit source]
Entrana[edit | edit source]
- Use the orb on a large pouch.
- Bank anything you have, except for the large pouch, and head to Edgeville.
- Enter the Abyss, then make your way to the Law rift.
- Dismiss any Summoning familiar.
- Leave the Law Altar by using the portal, then head into the church of Entrana to the south.
- Use the pouch on the prayer altar. Doing this will cause you to lose your large pouch.
- Watch the cutscene.
- Talk to the High Priest if you didn't during the cutscene.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 5,000 experience
- 5,000 experience
- 6,500 experience
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Devious Minds is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes