Desert camouflage legs
|Desert camouflage legs|
|Release||3 May 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor or via the bank interface.|
|Backpack||Wear, Combine, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|The legs of the desert camouflage outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Desert camouflage legs are an item that can be made with 3,600 camouflage fragments, previously it could be won from Treasure Hunter. They can be combined with the Prifddinas and Keldagrim camouflage legs to make the master camouflage legs.
When the full set is worn it has the following effects:
- 5% chance to double pickpocket
- 5% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- Increased chance of ibis clothing and sceptres in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of not being hit by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of passing doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Offers teleports to thieving locations.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||0 XP||?||-|
Update history[edit | edit source]