Desert camouflage head
|Desert camouflage head|
|Release||3 May 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor or via the bank interface.|
|Backpack||Wear, Combine, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|The head of the desert camouflage outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Desert camouflage head is an item that can be made with 3,600 camouflage fragments, previously it could be won from Treasure Hunter. It can be combined with the Prifddinas and Keldagrim camouflage head to make the master camouflage head.
When the full set is worn it has the following effects:
- 5% chance to double pickpocket
- 5% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- Increased chance of Ibis clothing and sceptres in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of not being hit by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of passing doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Offers teleports to thieving locations.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||0 XP||?||-|
Update history[edit | edit source]