Desert camouflage hands
|Desert camouflage hands|
|Release||3 May 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor or via the bank interface.|
|Backpack||Wear, Combine, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|The gloves of the desert camouflage outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Desert camouflage hands is an item that can be made with 3,600 camouflage fragments; previously, it could be won from Treasure Hunter. It can be combined with the Prifddinas and Keldagrim camouflage hands to make the master camouflage hands.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 5% chance to double pickpocket
- 5% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- Increased chance of Ibis clothing and sceptres in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of not being hit by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of passing doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Offers teleports to thieving locations.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||0 XP||?||-|
Update history[edit | edit source]