|Release date||28 June 2011 (Update)|
|Whirling recommended, but not strictly required.|
|This cosmetic will not display|
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
Dervish outfit is an outfit that can be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It was formerly an item set available through the Members Loyalty Programme. Once the cosmetic override set is unlocked the player may reclaim the item set and use the free recolour options via the Loyalty Programme Shop. As an item, it offered partial protection to desert heat much like desert clothing, offering roughly 120 seconds before a player needed water.
It consists of:
|Head||Dervish hat||Male||Dervish head wrap|
|Body||Dervish robe||Male||Dervish robe|
|Legs||Dervish legs||Male||Dervish trousers|
|Feet||Dervish boots||Male||Dervish shoes|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- All loyalty outfits can now be reclaimed when stored in a dragon keepsake box.
- patch 11 January 2012 (Update):
- The Dervish costume's headgear now correctly protects players from desert dehydration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This outfit resembles clothing that Sufi Muslims wear in their practices.
- Prior to the loyalty outfit rework, the full outfit could be stored in the costume box of a costume room, but would be reverted back to its original colour.