Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|The skin of a demon turned into leather.|
|Exchange||2,649 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Demonhide is an Archaeological material that can be obtained through excavating material caches or various excavation sites, requiring level 29 Archaeology, at various dig sites around RuneScape.
Demonhide is required to restore various artefacts. As players increase their Archaeology level and use higher tier mattocks, they are able to excavate demonhide at quicker rates.
Demonhide, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of demonhide can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak's Fortress east excavation site||Yes||4||
|Infernal Source - The Harrowing north-east excavation site||Yes||3||Embrace the Chaos|
Sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Fiery brimstone||29||1||245/5000[f 1]|
|Material cache (demonhide)||29||1||Always[f 1]|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
|Greater demon mask|
|Lesser demon mask|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Logs and hides|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||68.1%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Historic components
- Items that disassemble into Classic components
- Disassemble category/logs
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Archaeology materials