Quick guide for Demon Slayer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Gideon Bede in the church north of Varrock Museum|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
The trials[edit | edit source]
Mind[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the Spirit of the Mind inside the eastern room.
- Answer the series of questions.
Faith[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the Spirit of Faith in the northern room, who'll guide you to the other side.
The correct pathway is: 3 north, 2 east, 3 north, 2 west, 1 south, 2 west, 4 north.
Body[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the Spirit of the Body in the western room.
- Defeat all 10 skeletons.
For Varrock![edit | edit source]
- Talk to the spirits in the central room and claim Silverlight.
- Go back up the ladder.
- Read the scroll to the north of the trapdoor.
- Go to the temple in south-east Varrock, directly south of Aubury's Rune Shop.
- Climb down the trapdoor outside the temple near the western wall.
- Make your way west to the large room, killing all the cultists along the way.
- Fight Delrith. Run into Gideon's dome shield to negate most of the damage. Only Silverlight or Darklight will work.
- Speak to Gideon again.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 quest points
- 3x 100 experience lamps giving 100 experience in any combat stat, except Summoning and Prayer
- The Silverlight sword, especially strong against demon-type monsters. If you lose it, you can get a new one from Gideon Bede.
- An Avernic wand and book
- If you are a member, you can talk to Historian Minas at the Varrock Museum to receive 5 Kudos.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Demon Slayer is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- Defender of Varrock
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Foreshadowing
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Shadow of the Storm
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dimension of Disaster: Defender of Varrock
- Dimension of Disaster: Demon Slayer
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Evil Dave's Big Day Out
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Flashback
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Evil Dave
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Curse of Arrav
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps