Decorated woodcutting urn (r)
|Decorated woodcutting urn (r)|
|Release||31 October 2016 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect woodchips when I chop wood at or below Woodcutting level 99.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The decorated woodcutting urn (r) is created by using an earth rune on a decorated woodcutting urn (nr), which requires 76 crafting. It can be used to collect woodchips while cutting trees (doesn't work with Jadinko Lair, splitting logs or divine locations) that require level 99 Woodcutting or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a decorated woodcutting urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Decorated woodcutting urn (nr)||1||5,613||5,613|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.