The decorated smelting urn (full) is an item made by filling a decorated smelting urn while smelting or superheating bars. It can be teleported to Ernie by clicking it, giving 400 Smithing experience. A full urn can also be given to Ernie manually by using the item on him, or through a chat option while having a full urn in the inventory. Full urn can also be teleported automatically by toggling the auto teleport current skilling urn when full option on under Inventory options in General gameplay settings.
Players can also use an urn enhancer unlocked at level 24 Invention to get 25% more experience.
Players may only have 10 full urns at a time without teleporting them. If players have more than ten urns in their bank, inventory, and Beast of Burden combined, then they will not automatically fill up the 11th.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Teleporting multiple decorated smelting urns at once, now works as expected.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- A limit of how many urns could be teleported away at once was causing players that attempted to teleport more than this amount to disconnect - this has now been resolved.
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- Players can now consistently teleport their filled urns with any Crafting level.
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- The message for teleporting urns now uses commas in the XP displayed.
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now walk while sending off urns instead of standing still then running to catch up.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Teleporting a full urn now states which stat the player is gaining XP in.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- The urn teleport sound now plays after the correct duration.