Decorated mining urn (r)
|Decorated mining urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect ore slivers when I mine ore at or below Mining level 99.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The decorated mining urn (r) is created by using an earth rune on a Decorated mining urn (nr). It can be used to collect ores while mining rocks that require level 99 Mining or lower although the ores will still be placed in your inventory. When it starts to get filled, it becomes a Decorated mining urn. Once it is full, it becomes a Decorated mining urn (full). For example, it takes 75 coal or 100 iron ore to fill the urn to 100%.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Decorated mining urn (nr)||1||4,654||4,654|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.