The decorated fishing urn (r) is created by using a water rune on a Decorated fishing urn (nr). 76 Crafting is required to add the water rune to the urn, granting one fishing XP. The assist system can be used. It can be used to collect guppies while catching fish that require level 99 Fishing or lower. This means that any fish with a required level of 99 or less to fish will add to your urn. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Decorated fishing urn. When you teleport this urn, you will receive 1900 experience in Fishing. It takes approximately 9600 experience to fill the urn. It takes approximately 96 experience to fill the urn 1%. You may have ten filled urns at any given time, after that you must teleport them away in order to fill more urns.
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Number of fish required to fill[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
You must have 76 crafting to be able to teleport the urn. You can use the assist system once again and will still receive the experience for the urn.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- Runed Fishing urns can now be stored as a stack within the tacklebox. Can store up to 4,6,8,12 and 15 per stack depending on the tackle box level respectively.
- patch 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Unfired urns, and unused urns with runes attached, can now be noted.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.