Decorated divination urn (r)
|Decorated divination urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect memory fragments when I harvest memories requiring Divination level 99 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The decorated divination urn (r) is created by using a mind rune on a decorated divination urn (nr). It can be used to collect memory fragments while harvesting or converting memories that requires level 99 Divination or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a decorated divination urn. You get 1,900 divination experience when you teleport the urn to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Decorated divination urn (nr)||1||5,874||5,874|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.