|Release||18 August 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||153,000 coins|
|Low alch||102,000 coins|
|Exchange||25,842,480 coins (info)|
|While wearing this bracelet, there is a chance that 25-50% of the damage you take will be reflected upon your opponent.|
|FAQ • doc|
It has a passive effect that gives a 1/5 chance of reflecting 25–50% of damage taken back onto opponents, an average of 7.5% of the opponent's damage. Reflect immune opponents take half this damage instead. Reflect immunity is bypassed by dealing damage of the same combat style (or, for typeless damage, the player's style) rather than normal reflect damage. Should the effect occur alongside the effects of the Warpriest armour of either Saradomin or Zamorak the amount reflected will be based upon the final damage of the reduced hit, not what the initial damage would have been prior to reduction. Unlike the defensive ability reflect, the deathtouch bracelet does not reduce the damage that it reflects from the player wearing it. This passive effect can be used along with and can activate at the same time as the passive effect from Linza the Disgraced's equipment.
A downfall to this effect is its ability to indirectly damage the player by constantly bouncing reflect damage. For example, Nex in her final phase has the ability to reflect melee damage at certain times. If Nex uses a melee attack and the bracelet triggers, it will return less than 100 melee damage to Nex, which in turn will be reflected back to the player for amounts in the thousands.
The bracelet degrades to a broken state after 100,000 hits in combat; as with all enchanted hydrix jewellery, it can be recharged by 50% by using a cut onyx on it (so a full recharge effectively costs 2,409,666 coins).
Once equipped, this item becomes permanently untradeable.
Currently, each of the level 90 gloves that degrade to dust (razorback gauntlets, ascension grips, celestial handwraps) individually cost much less than the deathtouch bracelet recharge. In addition, buying all three has a substantially smaller upfront cost than buying a single deathtouch bracelet. The Masterwork gloves also cost more than the three gloves above, but have a much lower recharge cost than the bracelet.
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.6%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Reflected damage from armour spikes and deathtouched bracelets is now applied at Nex: Angel of Death.
- patch 29 April 2019 (Update):
- Make deathtouch bracelet reflect damage not based off the players weapon, giving correct XP.
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- Deathtouch bracelets will no longer be referred to as withering bracelets.
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- A typo that previously displayed when a Deathtouched bracelet degrades has been fixed.
- ninja 17 August 2015 (Update):
- Hydrix jewellery will now degrade to a broken state rather than dust.
- ninja 13 July 2015 (Update):
- Damage-reflecting chance has been increased.
- Reflect damage will now be partly dealt to some of the reflect-immune npcs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bracelet will drop as 500,000 coins on death when a player is killed in the Wilderness.